While I have a lot of books on my shelves that I want to read, I often forget to mention my kindle TBR. This year, I’ve started buying books on my kindle that I’m interested in reading, either because they’ve been on offer or just because I’m not sure if I’ll enjoy them enough to warrant buying a physical copy.
I’m also lucky enough to receive E-ARCS (Electronic Advanced Reader Copies) from publishers and Netgalley which I thought I’d share too!
Here’s my kindle TBR
- Shards of Earth by Adrian Tchaikovsky – Out May 2021, Adult Science – Fiction
- The Dragon and The Queen, Kaitlyn Davis – Out June 2021, YA Fantasy
- The Wolf and the Woodsman, Ava Reid – Out June 2021, Adult Fantasy
- These Hollow Vows by Lexi Ryan – Out July 2021, YA Fantasy
- Midnight in Everwood by M.A. Kuzniar – Out October 2021, Adult Fantasy
- Little Thieves by Margaret Owen – Out October 2021, YA Fantasy
- The Bridge Kingdom, Danielle L. Jensen, Adult Fantasy Romance
- The Space Between Worlds, Micaiah Johnson, Adult Science – Fiction
- My Dark Vanessa, Kate Elizabeth Russell – Adult Contemporary
- The Duke and I, Julia Quinn – Adult Historical Romance
- A Deal with an Elf King, Elise Kova, Adult Fantasy Romance
- Ruin of Kings, Jenn Lyons – Adult Fantasy
My TBR has a wide mix – the fantasy and science-fiction books are ones that I found on offer that I’m really excited about. I’ve never read a historical romance, but after loving Bridgeton on Netflix, I decided to download a copy of the first book, The Duke and I, to see how it compares. My Dark Vanessa is one that I would never pick up, but I’ve had so many people tell me how complex and engaging it is that I bought a copy. I’m not sure when I’ll get to many of these since I prefer physically reading books, but I’ll be reading the E-ARCS throughout the year.
I’ve linked all the Goodreads pages in case any of these catch your eye!
I hope you enjoyed this post, it’s a little different than my usual review style! Let me know if you’re a kindle user and what’s on your kindle TBR!
Thank you for reading!
Nicole / HalfWildBooks